View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 03:23 PM
wowthatisrandom
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by airibis View Post
Ehhhh i kinda wish this wasnt posted

pcm 16 is in preview stages now...

he posted it on HIS forums as a SMALL release to gain feedback.

by blasting software thats obviously in the works (he started all over on it, and it does have MANY bugs) only calls for MASS people ignoring the Preview heading, taking the software for what it is... and boom... bad reviews.

I think that whole concept of keeping the preview version minimal to those who browse his forums would be the best idea.

most of us who browse his forums are skin developers, and understand preview software, to full releases....

hmmm... just my 2 cents, thats why I haven't made a peep about v16
i agree... but its pretty clear and i think by posting it here he also gets some people who are smarter than the avg person but yet dont check his forum... just my two cents, he has to expect stupid people to post stupid feedback but if he gets a few people from here to give really good critical feedback then it seems worth it