Thread: Hulu.com
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 08:45 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Hulu.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
This is very unreasonable. We put out at least $395 for this phone at the minnium and it still can't even load websites properly. I know i know, but it's irritating
well u knew at a minimum, it was gonna take a 3rd party app(skyfire) to even possibly work... so y are u complaining??? besides the fact that you Always are....

so let me see, your upset that Sprints phone(which tells you 3rd party apps are a no no) wont run a website on a 3rd party app???

ummm, yeah, you cant be mad u paid however much money for it, since afterall SPRINT DOESNT WANT U TO RUN 3rd PARTY APPS ANYWAYS!!! so dont be upset when they dont work right...

you paid 395+ for a phone, guess what, IT WORKS.. anything you DL that Sprint isnt ok with, isnt their fault and they shouldnt be blammed at all