View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 03:45 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Anyone willing to create the manilla file with my custom city for the weather? My desktop is in the shop(week 2 now, wtf) & I can't download the software at work or school. I used the database editor beofre but had clock and calander weather issues.

I got 9/6 up and running like a champ so far. No real bugs here so to speak but I havent realy played w/ everything yet. I don't forsee too many cause it's ENERGY! GAlarm went off this am as well, havent tried system alarm.

Anyways if someone could hook me up with zip code 66749 Iola, Ks as a city in the manilla file for the weather it would be greatly appreciated and will finish up my new setup.

Ill get my sig fixed soon..
I would do it for ya but just use this program and you will be good to go. It DOES correctly set up the timezone and MSID so that your weather on the calendar will function correctly.
Attached Files
File Type: cab WeatherCityEditorInstall2.1.CAB (486.9 KB, 148 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.