View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 03:20 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090830H (23037.5.3.0) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
I am a nooB here and I agree with knife. i can only imagine the countless hours that you put into these roms. I was excited to be on e of the first few hundred to try this newest release because the previous version rocked! I will flash back to previous Juicy ROM and let the professional do what they do best.
Christian - Sorry I had not replied to your PM. I just saw it. It was listed as a "visitor" pm or something. Never had much luck with the camera issue. I got the ROM VERY stable. But never could hack the camera into working correctly. As Scoob posted it would fix one thing like Youtube audio but break something else.
I do REALLY like the movement of the start buttons etc. to the tray but 23037 just isn't very polished. Definitely NOT Juicy's fault. I had been tempted to try a bare bones 23409 but haven't had time. I understand it fixed the camera and volume issues. Seems as MS is getting very close to the release of native 6.5 things are up in the air. We'll see what build they end up using. Probably something we haven't seen or... maybe we have.
Anyway, glad to have you around. Stick with it!