View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 12:12 PM
krohnjw
Regular 'Geeker

krohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gxnext View Post
the phone didn't allow me to install the 8 button command manager because it didn't have "permission" now i think i know how to find out how to disable this to allow me to install... but i wont bother. now i was able to install all the other skins... which i like so far... but the windows media player skin doesn't seem to play nice cuz i wasn't able to update my library after installing... maybe it will work after a few resets.... and so far its not letting me change the skin with the skin options, so i sapose if i wanted to change back to the original skin i would have to uninstall... also.... i don't have any idea how access the htc action screen
Intersting - All installed fine for me.

Calc - works fine.
WMP - works....updated library fine and plays without issue. All player functions appear to work.

COMM Manager - The wifi button does not work even with the hardware switch on it seems. Other than that it seems fine.