View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 10:34 AM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
I could never figure out the camera issue on the Diamond. Everything seemed in place but camera.exe just flashes "Pictures & Videos" on the top left then back to "Start"

I am going to give up with the Diamond and use a pre-cooked rom... (suggestions welcomed, someone told me to use nrg on the (Diamond) victor...)

The Touch Pro I still don't get the Task Manager on the Start Menu, very strange but easy fix. The (Touch) Vogue works great, it even cooked with all my programs injected and Tier AutoRun running all of them, didn't run out of memory! Only thing I would like is one last cab (I guess calling it zzzzz or something like that) that changes all my settings and program settings, just been busy (haha yeah right, lazy) and haven't gotten to create the .rgu and importing it with OEMizer...
Which Victor_Core.rar are you using? I am wondering if maybe the camera problem is being cuased by drivers, or something in that. Would you like to try the Victor_Core.rar that I am using to see if that is an issue? I'm pretty sure the Dev.Unsupported is the one I am on, here's the link ->http://www.ppckitchen.org/Downloads/...ictor_Core.rar
This post has been thanked 1 times.