View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 11:37 AM
gxnext
Regular 'Geeker

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
its koo theme... some of them dont work as well as hoped

the phone didn't allow me to install the 8 button command manager because it didn't have "permission" now i think i know how to find out how to disable this to allow me to install... but i wont bother. now i was able to install all the other skins... which i like so far... but the windows media player skin doesn't seem to play nice cuz i wasn't able to update my library after installing... maybe it will work after a few resets.... and so far its not letting me change the skin with the skin options, so i sapose if i wanted to change back to the original skin i would have to uninstall... also.... i don't have any idea how access the htc action screen

edit: its in your "programs" folder. its titled "HTCActionScreen" its icon looks like a running program window. mybad... i was tired yesterday i was working the election lol

Last edited by gxnext; 11-07-2007 at 08:36 AM.