View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 03:18 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: should i upgrade to tp2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnKeN_TiGeR View Post
seriously NO ONE NEEDS A RAZOR THOSE THINGS ARE TRASH I LOVE MY TP
Then it depends on what you feel the benefit, in real world daily use, after the "new" wears off, and how much time you want to spend all over again working out the issues. I skipped the TP1, after seeing all the issues, and remembering the 6 months spent working out issues on the Mogul, including getting GPS working (which many know-it-alls said it could never have, as they tore it apart and took photos as "proof" that it didn't have a GPS chip/antennae, etc.). I decided to keep the stability I had achieved rather than start the process all over again.

That said, I think the issues here are way less than on the TP1 at first, as much of theisphone's systems, software, etc., are similar to the TP1, and many of the same hacks work, and many hacks aren't even needed this time around.

Then factor in the cost vs. benefit, and decide. I'm sure it's therapy for some of us, and that in itself is a benefit.