View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 12:32 AM
SweetBearCub
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

SweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to get bubbles out when putting on screen protector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Ok.. since you all are having terrible luck with the film protector. This is what you do and it has worked 100% for me.

First of all... if you can hold off and do it in the morning it would be very beneficial to you. In the morning there is less dust in the air. But if you are just dying to get it on like must are then do this....

Before you remove the sticky film from the PRo2 thats shipped in.. go to your bathroom and turn theh ot water shower on. Let it run for 3 minutes so it steams good and the steam captures all the fine dust particles in the air. Once its steamy go in there ready with the Pro in hand with the film still on it and the Screen protector not peeled off yet. Once you are in there move slowly so you dont aggitate dust. Ok.... once you are ready.. place the phone on your since where its level and rub your hands together to a few times to get any dead skin cells off. Then quickly peel the protective film of the PRO2 and lay it and quickly remove the Screen protector from the backing and apply carefully. I use a exacto knife to align it if it needs to be pushed slightily. Very caqre full with the knife. If you do this method you will get a 99.99999999% buble and lint and dust free application.
Thanks, but after this hell, I ripped the screen protector in half and threw it away. The phone can wait for cases to be released.