View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to get bubbles out when putting on screen protector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBearCub View Post
I tried 6 more times after having read the replies here; none were as successful as I'd like. I ended up ripping the screen protector in half in a fit of frustration, and I could now care less. I'll put the TP2 in a drawer while I wait for cases to be released.
Ok.. since you all are having terrible luck with the film protector. This is what you do and it has worked 100% for me.

First of all... if you can hold off and do it in the morning it would be very beneficial to you. In the morning there is less dust in the air. But if you are just dying to get it on like must are then do this....

Before you remove the sticky film from the PRo2 that's shipped in.. go to your bathroom and turn theh ot water shower on. Let it run for 3 minutes so it steams good and the steam captures all the fine dust particles in the air. Once its steamy go in there ready with the Pro in hand with the film still on it and the Screen protector not peeled off yet. Once you are in there move slowly so you don't agitate dust. Ok.... once you are ready.. place the phone on your sink where its level and rub your hands together to a few times to get any dead skin cells off. Then quickly peel the protective film of the PRO2 and lay it and quickly remove the Screen protector from the backing and apply carefully. I use a exact-o knife to align it if it needs to be pushed slightly. Very care full with the knife. If you do this method you will get a 99.99999999% bubble and lint and dust free application.

Last edited by Exil3d; 09-09-2009 at 12:47 AM.