Thread: Email Groups
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 11:00 PM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Email Groups

I went around looking for an app that would allow me to email different contact groups using standard email program. I found Group Mail, which the trial worked just fine. I am stingy and didnt want to pay for something like that, I thought would be a standard feature, apparently I was wrong.

Anyways, I found Mort New Message from 2006 it hasnt been updated since then either but it works as advertised...you can email contacts by their groups.

XDA Thread

Its an older app, so I will post the zip here too...you can either use the cab from the phone, or exe from desktop.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MortNewMsg-0.2-en.zip (68.2 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!