View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 10:12 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGabriele View Post
Now, for you to help me. I have a blank banner where it should say Verizon Wireless and *228 option 1 cannot program my phone even though its activated and can make and receive calls and has full EVDO. Can you or anyone else help explain/fix this?
The blank banner is nothing but a display name that can be edited, but I wouldn't bother with this part. If *228 can't program your phone, then you somehow reset your MSL. Try using QPST. If you can get in with 000000 then I am not giving you the correct advice.

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 09-08-2009 at 10:43 PM.