View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 08:56 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
AVG reports a trojan, is this a false positive?

EnergyROM_HERMAN_20090906_Standard.rar:\Hermann_Cu stomRUU.exe";"Trojan horse BackDoor.Generic11.AOTL";"Infected"
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
AVG reports a trojan, is this a false positive?

EnergyROM_HERMAN_20090906_Standard.rar:\Hermann_Cu stomRUU.exe";"Trojan horse BackDoor.Generic11.AOTL";"Infected"
Heard you the first time I've been reading this post all day (like that's any different ) and I'd say Yes. But I dont have AVG and dont have any issues. Go to the Search Thread and type AVG you'll see lots of posts on it just from today.