View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 07:03 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calh22a View Post
When I disable the HTC dialer with advanced config, the quick contacts tab in TF3d doesnt work. For example, if I click on the symbol below the picture to dial the contact, it doesn't do anything. Anyone else experience this, or is this just a unique issue to me? THanks
Post #3 from nrgz:
"Tachi disabler cab will disable the Tachi Dialer and enable the built in microsoft dialer. This however will disable calling from the TF3D, and possibly in texts and emails.
you'll have to do all your dialing from the dialer itself or the built in Contacts interface (on the start menu or the right softkey on the homescreen)"

EDIT:Oops, sorry, thought you meant Tachi dialer, did you mean Tachi dialer? Why would you disable HTC dialer when the Tachi is default?

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
Wow... is there really alot of issues going on with the new release? I thought it would eliminate most issues that I was having before but I am now thinking maybe it would be worse... has anyone else had any problems even installing the rom let alone running it? I tried flashing it from the computer and sd card... I dont know whats going on but I really wanna get this rom up and running! It says the file is corrupted... and on top of that its taking forever to redownload... PLEASE HELP!!!!
Wish I could help but...no issue for me, flashed without issue (SD card) and running great. Sorry cant explain your issues. My hotfile DL was fine also. Just wait out the slow DL and give it another go.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-08-2009 at 07:06 PM.