View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 05:41 PM
smiznith
ICE

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmerl View Post
Hello to all. I'm not new to flashing ROMs, but I am new to building ROMs. I just flashed to the latest EnergyROM and it looks good for the hour I have had it.

Question: I would like to know how to take a ROM and add/subtract programs from it. For instance, this one uses Total Commander and I use Resco Explorer. I have a few games that I always like to play and some other apps I use. Instead of installing them after I flash, how do I cook them into a ROM that is already complete (such as the EnergyROM)?

Also, it would make quick work if there is an update and I could cook all the 'optional' cabs floating out there.

I have found several links to kitchens, but some were dated ( 2008 ) and it seems they are ROM dependent. Again, I'm new to this so if someone could point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Thank you.
The only way to do this is to get his kitchen, which if im correct isnt released. your other option is to cook your own from scratch as stated before. Try calku's kitchen or indagrooves VK, they are my personal faves....
This post has been thanked 1 times.