View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 01:42 AM
luv2chill
Retired Staff

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabell View Post
I also found the error with unsigned applications, specifically "Advanced Configuration" , "PPCHack", "Mobile Mines", TripYzee"

"The File cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found."

The same error is present when the apps are there as part of the kitchen or if they are installed after flashing.

Everything else seems fine with the build. This occured with several variations of the options/OEM's to include.
You unchecked the .net compact framework, which is required for all of those applications you listed. Add it back in and they should work. I would have set those as part of the new required option, but there are two different options for the .net framework and I didn't want to have to pick one or ther other. We'll figure something out, but yeah you should usually include .net compact framework (the 2.0 version is fine for 99% of today's apps) as many programs depend on it.