View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No TP2 Inventory in local stores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
How did they fumble a phone release??? And what do you mean they never done that before??? You guys are hilarious. The diamond was released this same way last year and wasn't in stores. I had to order it through telesales and the stores didn't recieve them until a couple of weeks later. And then when the Touch Pro was released at Best Buy first which is where i picked it up and the Sprint stores didn't get them for about a week until a week and a half later. This isn't anything new. Maybe you guys just didn't know about the phone until it was in the stores and though it had just been released.
if it wasn't for this site and a couple others with the leaked info, no one would have even heard of this phone let alone buy one. how does sprint or any company for that matter expect to sell something if they don't advertise it first? do they think you'll just wander in one day and there it is in a glass case? imagine chevy saying saying "you can order this car online or by calling our 1-800 number" without having a floor model. remember the pre? you could only buy it in the stores that sprint closed early to set up pre displays and what-not and every store ran out. like i said, another sprint fumble.