View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 02:30 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

[QUOTE=djdafreund;1148665I just wanted to respond with additional things to your points made to hopefully further clear up things with my questions. Thanks again.

Edit- While thinking, I am highly qualified in the graphic's area, and wouldn't mind making a NRG3.0 tributed pano background replacement to keep with the homescreen image to show my personal thanks here. Loving the newer blue wave and such (Blue's my fav color!!!)[/QUOTE]

Yea, I'm definitely with you on all points - I'm a bit of a noob myself when it comes to all of this stuff, so I can't really say I'm all that familiar with the logic behind much of what is cooked in or not. ...sucks you didn't find the answers you were looking for originally.

...and graphics! I like graphics! I just did three pano wallpapers for this build a few posts back. The source files weren't the best to work with, but I got the look I was shooting for. ...I'm sure plenty of folks would appreicate more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Thank you but I tried with this and HKLM but vibration conecting call still.
Yea, dude, those were only to address the Advanced Settings for the phone...I'm sorry, I don't have anything for the vibration on connect.