View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 11:56 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

TWO MORE FLAVORS OF THE ENERGY PANO WALLPAPER AND MORE GOODIES:

Here are two more versions of the Energy Panoramic Wallpaper I threw together. The one I posted previously had a faded look to the wave, where these two have the full color wave just like the default wallpaper. The "Bright Wave" version sits nice and low on the screen, like the previous version, and the "Bright Wave 2" version sits a little higher on the screen and is also an inverted version of the spliced wave...check the screen shots.

The rars include the manila files for portrait and landscape that need to be copied over to the windows directory of your phone. You MUST have the panoramic wallpaper cab installed to use these.

BRIGHT WAVE:

BRIGHT WAVE TWO:

MORE WALLPAPERS:
I also have standard wallpaper versions of the faded wave, bright wave, and no wave that can be used until we see some Pimp Packages or something. I was working with **** source images, so I apologize if things are less than perfect. I'm using "No Wave" as my background for the start menu...it looks great!

There are five wallpapers in the rar, including a 640x640 version of the light wave that works well as a wallpaper for S2U2 in landscape.

Again...not my best work, but something for you dudes. If you have a request, PM me...especially if something is messed up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pano Bright Wave Thumb.jpg (7.2 KB, 564 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Pano Bright Wave 2 Thumb.jpg (7.9 KB, 544 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Bright Wave.rar (636.4 KB, 45 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Bright Wave 2.rar (655.5 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Five Energy Wallpapers.rar (1.93 MB, 76 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.