View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 09:53 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
Hopefully someone will answer this round since no one answered any other messages by me since i've been in here. Using stock ROM AND MightyROM6.5 my stylus worked when using g-settings (in order to manually add TF3D2 to rotate abilities, but i noticed since using EnergyROM3 (like Aug11 version when i started.) it doesn't do anything since, when i pushed the stylus back in. But since i noticed G-Config in cooked in now, and still doesn't work, i'm REALLY hoping it's not a bad sensor. Its a brand new phone and WAS working, but who knows. Thanks for any responses in advance. And like i always say, Thanks for the hard work with the NRG ROM's and looking forward (BIG TIME) to seeing one with 2.5 (Build 234??) cooked in for WM6.5, i think it's a lot nicer then 23014.

PS- Yeah, Twitter was working fine for me ever since using Aug.11 release, but using Sept.5 it does the same (blank page), but just re-flashed just now with Sept.6(2nd edition) so maybe that was also fixed and just not noted. If not, it's not working.

I wondering if a few things could be added, since there nicely usable-
1- Weather City Editor (Would help not having to install it each ROM flash. Since alot of people have to edit zip codes in anyway.)
2- Disable Envelop patch (Great patch, no longer have to open msg just to read it.)
3- Network folder plugin (ALWAYS usefull to WiFi connections using shared drive's)
4- Touch Response (Small app, but much more enjoyable when using.)
5- Newer Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79. (Included system is barebones, comparing to this one that allows you to also add voice clips,picture's,text,etc, and all nicely layed out.)

Again, just some suggestions if you didn't mind them. Some of them should definitely be add as stock though, let alone be used with the best ROM out there. ENERGYROM!!!

For simplified work if deciding to add them, here's a zip with all them already in it for ya
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wjaijzn2dyj

Thanks for at least considering these, or any of them.
I think all if not most of this has been addressed, but just in case:

STYLUS: The stylus out has never worked on any NRG release, to my knowledge, and it isn't something he's seemed too pressed to fix.

TWITTER WIDGET: ...there are, or maybe, two twitter widgets if you look in "All Programs"...select the other one and it will work. I have two...one goes to a blank white screen, the other goes to his twitter page.

WEATHER CITY EDITOR: Just change your manila file ONCE to add your city, save it to your storage card, and then you'll only need to replace the manila file after a flash. Check teh Guide in my sig for instructions on how to do this. ...and if you use SASHIMI, you'll never have to touch this setting again.

ARCSOFT - I don't know the logic behind it, but I have always used the uninstall Arcsoft cab followed by a soft reset and then an installation of the latest Arcsoft picture messaging app. I don't think picture mail works well through TouchFlo otherwise. Again, I don't know the logic, but I imagine there's a reason it hasn't been cooked in. Again, it takes five minutes to fix.

Hopefully these answers take you to glory!
This post has been thanked 1 times.