View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 11:33 PM
jtorres
Lurker

jtorres is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM](August 3,2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.1 CE OS 5.2.230(Build 230 MerdinH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
so my question is, why do you want to flash your phone then? you dont have to flash you know. Thats the only way to do it bro. Is spend hours figuring out what works and what doesnt. As long as you can do a clear storage, you're fine. trial and error. as long as your phone is unlocked and your downloading a rom for the right device and technology, your not gonna screw your phone up.

I have been on this rom for a couple weeks now, and it still is by far the best to my liking. Im putting my wife on it now, and plan to leave her on it. So i was wondering if anyone had fiugered out a way to have titanium radar to work? Ive used GPS radar and tried merging the command but it will not lauch from titanium. Thats gonna be her one gripe, and If possible Id like to fix it. The second thing for me at least, say your on this site, via opera, and you try and reply or post a post. It wont let you type in the screen. Weirdest thing. Everything else about opera works, except letting type in letter feilds. Any body else experiencing this?

the thing is I want to improve my phone, but seems like most threads i read everyone says "installed this/that, and now this doesnt work, or this is not functioning", and thats what I want to avoid.

What I want is to do this as seamless as possible, with good information, and not be reverting back to original over and over, based on failed attempts.

So with that said, are there any suggestions for a Sprint HTC Pro what ROMS are totally bug free or issue free that I can install without any issue?

I also want to install some sort of black theme that looks good.

thanks