View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsta View Post
Trying to find out if anyone is having problems with the keyboard popups? You know the icon that pops up when you press in a button, it lets you know what letter you pressed before it shows up in the text box.

Basically, it works for a couple text messages, and then it disappears. Sometimes it will randomly re-appear, but it will always re-appear after a soft-reset. I have flashed back to stock, cleared out my Internal Storage of any cache or old programs, flashed to EnergyROM, and then did a hard-reset. The programs I have installed are the same programs I installed on the last build, which did not exhibit this problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
are you referring to the letter preview popup? if so, yes I have noticed this as well. NRG is not happy with this keyboard and intends on changing it. he is trying out a few different ones now to figure out which one will work best. Hopefully this will be solved soon. Additionally, changing the keyboard should also fix random freezes...that is let's hope.
This post has been thanked 1 times.