View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 08:37 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: September 7, 2009: S2P v0.70 - beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingMinstrel View Post
This was my player of choice until the latest Nitrogen came out. Now it is neck in neck again. Decisions, decisions...
Not to make your decision any tougher than it already it, but I have a feeling that within a very short time we will be seeing a lot of changes/improvements in S2P. I know there are a LOT of requests for an album-flow option again (me included), so I wouldn't be surprised to see that, landscape support, the other listing options A_C talked about......(you get the idea)!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.