View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 09:31 PM
dpdurst
N00b

dpdurst is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dpdurst
Going to attempt my first try at this and have a few questions, I have made a dry run to see how this works however the following questions I have before I commit.

1. everything across the top I have for apache, wm6, standard, htc.nb for the splash screen (I think this is ok running Verizon xv6700)?

2. I open up the build OS, select the carrier (no soft reset when done?) and then select the modules I want to add to the rom for features?

3. When I have all the stuff selected in modules, I select the green run arrow a the top and it compiles. Then I select the encode go to the correct tools folder and select the verizon.prj select next and encode.

At this point I get the software update utility and I put the phone in bootloader mode and go?

Do I have to select any modules or can I go with just defaults and add what I want later to play? Its seems I can just want to verify. Sorry for the questions, Just making sure and I know some of you have done this several times, I just want to be safe and make sure I understood this before causing a problem. Thanks
SG288 Bluetooth LCD GPS