View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 06:33 PM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MR6 Final Not Quite Complete

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Hi Vumpler.. Heres the reason.. The phone is constantly connected to your data service, while at the sametime running the Wifi equipment and trying to charge the battery at the sametime. All of this work is probably overheating your device. Once the cpu reaches a certain temperature thats it it will automatically cut off charging since that causes the most heat.

Only thing ou can do is keep the back cover off of the device and blow a fan on it. Even that wont help I bet but you can try. I noticed the same issue while on vacation. Touch your device and see how hot it gets. theres an icon too that will pop up to tell you its stopped charging due to the heat.
Thanks dude, even I was unaware of that, it happend to me for the first time the other day in the car for over a hour talkin with sprint, and my charge cut off, I thought it was the car charger, but a restart and few mins later it worked again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
marred by it's omissions ? You gotta be joking me right ? This rom is extremely smooth and works really well. Im on a Verizon Touch pro which has less memory and I'm really enjoying the Rom. Everything is working as it should. Titanium is great.

Its not marred at all by not having the 4 column start menu or MSVC. Both of those items are extremely easy to get... I mean the 4 column menu is so easy to get that its actually included in the file sections of this very thread ! It couldnt be any easier to get and takes less than 5 seconds to install. Honeycomb_startmenu.cab or startmenu cabs are in the file section..

As to MSVC, that is also very easy to get. Google is your friend. A very simple search will reveal excellent results.

I dont get why people are getting worked up about it... It's not mission critical and doesnt at all in anyway take away from this very stable and very nice rom.
I wasn't even gonna be that nice, you, mighty, and rico took care of it first.. lol...!