View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 09:27 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 5 | Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geejdee View Post
Well I flash to the latest rom.. All worked fine for most of the day.. this afternoon, screen quit working. Reflashed and now I'm stuck on the align screen. Tried resetting a many times. I guess its time to visit the sprint store... any ideals?

I don't think I would take it to the store in its current condition as you have voided the warranty by unlocking it and installing EnergyROM. There is a way to re flash from an SD card it only requires looking and searching this site. I maybe able to provide a link but its so easy to find that a blind guy could probably find it here.

And what he said ^

Actually having a ROM on the SD card isn't a bad idea but I always figure I could pull the card and copy one over.

Last edited by zone23; 09-06-2009 at 09:30 PM.