View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 09:25 PM
jmy72
Regular 'Geeker

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 5 | Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geejdee View Post
Well I flash to the latest rom.. All worked fine for most of the day.. this afternoon, screen quit working. Reflashed and now I'm stuck on the align screen. Tried resetting a many times. I guess its time to visit the sprint store... any ideals?
Sounds like yer download went a lil haywire maybe? Try this. If you can are able to get to the align screen stage, then if you connect the phone to the computer, You should be able to access the phone through, My Computer, and click on it. If you can't access the Storage card that way, then take the storage card out of the phone and put it into your computer. Then, Take an previous version ROM, and put the RAPHIMG.nbh file on the root of Storage Card. Then disconnect the phone from the computer, or the card from the computer and put it back into the phone, and press the Power button, Volume Down, and Stick the stylus in the reset hole all at once to enter Bootloader mode. hit the power button once in that mode when it tells you to, to the Rom from the Storage card.

Then I would redownload the new ROM and try it again.

As A side note. I always keep a folder on the storage card, called Backup ROM. and I keep a previous version that I know works, in that folder. This way if the ROM I install is totally FUBARed, then I can just easily switch RAPHIMG.nbh files and get my phone back.

Hope this helps.