View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 09:11 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
Guys, I gotta a huge problem. I took my girl off mighty 5, which she was on from the day it came out. She loved it, and I had to talk her into letting me update to this latest. Now every time i try and install a taskbar, (I think its the taskbar doing it), the phone powers off without warning within 15 or so seconds after startup. A constant cycling of soft resets. I thought it was this rom, so I went back to the previous mighty 6. Same thing. What could this be. Ive never had a problem with a taskbar. Its the tsowens 3v1.4_032209. Have never had an issue. Any suggestions?

I also tried a different taskbar and its doing the same thing. Tried not installing the nuepower file, thinking that was it, still power cycling on its own. Shes PISSED!
I'm mobile, but I just got the e-mail for this... Only thing that I would do is flash the stock shipped ROM and see if that issue remains, if it does then you already know its not ROM related but potentially taskbar or her phone went retarded. If after the stock ROM is put on and the issue is gone, re-flash MR and try again, some times flashing the phone to the stock ROM clears up the phone, but your issue is a strange 1 my friend.