View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 06:02 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [AUG 4] *12 Radios Available* Updated Touch Pro CDMA Radio Archive Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Kinda a newbie here. I am only getting 6 hours on my verizon touch pro. Which radio will get me the best battery life?
I'm no pro and I'm on Sprint but from what I've read you have to try out some different ones. It's based on your location so there isn't ONE that's best for everyone. And you don't HAVE to use a Verizon one. I used a Verizon one for awhile and it was great, then the lastest Sprint one came out so I tried that and it was just a bit better. Hope that helps. Have fun with your field tests