Thread: Funny story...
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 03:34 PM
dishe
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd View Post
a little different but dishe you run my rom youll like this

i was in a bar a few weeks ago and saw the guy next to me pull out a cingular 8525. at first glance I thought it was a mogul and I did a double take. I said, "hey man, what kind of phone is that?"

he turned and said "This is what we call a P - D - A"

I just said "oh, thanks for the info" and let it go
Seriously tho, what do you guys say when people ask what it is?
I've always had trouble coming up with the right answer cuz most people don't know the first thing about PPCs.

Do I say its an HTC? Mogul? Titan? I like calling it a windows mobile device because they often ask me if its Sprint Only ("well, this one is, but there's an HTC phone for pretty much any service that's similar to this" "oh... what's an HTC?").

If I had a nickel for everytime someone asked "hey, is than an iphone?"...