Thread: Touch vs Mogul
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Donatom3
Almost a VIP

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3
I guess you could say the Touch looks like a toy, but in my opinion it feels alot better built than the Mogul. The Dpad is much better, the rubberized casing is very nice on your hands. The back battery cover is much more solid. If it's lack of keyboard and small size make it look like a toy then I guess it is. It does do everything the Mogul does software wise, and much more stable. The only downside to the Touch vs the Mogul is the amount of screen real estate needed for the Touch keyboard, beyond that I am so glad I switched. If you are emailing all day long the keyboard on the Touch is very sufficient, what isn't is the fact that you'll only be able to read three lines (short lines since you're using the shortest side of the screen) at a time.

The keyboard is very functional once you get used to it.