View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 02:23 PM
DomSim
Halfway to VIP Status

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 - Official Price $349.99 (100 rebate - 2 yr commit DS) - 9-8-2

well i would like to recant me previous statement just got the tracking email and it states they are shipping me a touch pro 1 again. apparently the rep is retarded and did not know the difference. even though they have the recorded conversation of her confirming they are sending me a tp2 they physically do not have them availible any wherw other than telesales. and even retentions do not have an option yet to get them or be able to discount them. so sorry if i mislead anyone but i assure you, i am just as dissapointed. anyone wanna buy a tp1 lol