View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 01:53 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Testing out the tp2's gps

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Here you go, as you can see the tp2 is just slightly too long but it works pretty well for the mean time. It also fits pretty snug in the tp1 case as well but we all know the case of the tp1 aint worth a damn compared to the moguls case.
arent u kinda of exposing the screen for damage by keeping the screen facing the front??? i always have my screens face my body in cases like that....

dont wanna bump into something and take it right in the screen... the battery and door can take impact alot better