View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 01:20 PM
luv2chill
Retired Staff

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspenc3 View Post
After trying all of the dialers I have a question. How do we get to the non-keypad screen (the one with speakerphone, call history, speed dial, etc)?

The iBliss and RAF ones have the buttons, but not the HTC varieties...but I really want the bigger buttons of the HTC models so using iBliss or RAF are out for me.
That's considered to be the "in call" screen and thus only shows once you have an active call. I don't know of a way to change that behavior but you can work around it.

Call History is available on all dialpads (on the big button style it is directly above the 3 key). As for Speed Dial I suggest you install an app called Smartskey (it is in the kitchen under General Utilities I believe). That will reassign your joystick when in the phone app... up does Speed Dial, down does Call history, right does Contacts, and left opens up messaging (those can also be re-assigned by editing the smartskey.ini file in the \Windows directory on your PC).