View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Gilliland
PPCGeeks Regular

Gilliland is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just for the record, I've got 2.16 and 1.47, and I'm having no problems whatsoever with Bluetooth or lockups. I know that a lot of people are having trouble with that combination, but it seems to be working fine here. I've gone in and out of EVDO, 1X, Roaming, etc, with no problems. The phone sleeps, wakes, no problem. Bluetooth stays on, works correctly.

The only thing that I can suggest that might be different between my setup and anyone elses is that I did the soft reset before any of the Sprint extensions could be installed. So none of that junk is on my phone.

And I don't mean to imply that I have absolutely no problems. I have several pieces of software that simply won't run on my phone, foremost among them is Microsoft Live Search (which fails with a "Native Exception" whenever I try to start it). And I do occasionally (every few days) find myself in a situation where the phone seems to need a reboot, but that's happening at about the same frequency that it did under 2.09, so there's nothing new there.

But I'm having no trouble with the radio or bluetooth.

Last edited by Gilliland; 11-05-2007 at 01:03 PM.