View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 10:20 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassith View Post
aha i think you nailed it. i'm still getting used to the names and builds of different things but people like you are helping me sort things out! thanks

where would i go to get compatible sliders?
Not sure but if it's anywhere its ppcg or xda. Google manilla 2.1 slider...but you may want to hold off on any more mods tilll....(look below)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juddrl View Post
On a couple of occasions, soft-resetting my phone has caused it to hard-reset instead.
Sounds like you need to do the FLash To Stock Thang. This has never happened to me but from what I've read your flash did not go 100% perfect. If you Hard Reset, flash to Stock ROM, HR, flash to EnergyROM, HR you should be all set, but you too, may want to wait....(look below)
EDIT: On second thought, if you are having these issues now you may carry them over to the next build. I suggest you go through the steps above so you can verify it's a fix and to start with a clean "plate".

Quote:
Originally Posted by geejdee View Post
Hope everyone have a great Weekend.... any word on a New Rom?
No, none jk I suggest you wash up for dinner, the Chef says the newest meal is almost done

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-05-2009 at 10:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.