View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 11:14 PM
rune-san
PPCGeeks Regular

rune-san is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to rune-san Send a message via Skype™ to rune-san
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

When you first looked at my directions the step by step process also showed installing the taskbar fixes. I said later in that thread that as of the October dcd carrier cabs that taskbar fixes were no longer necessary. But if you installed them it would change your taskbar icons. If you didn't like them that way then the quickest way to get rid of them would have been to just reflash.

Since you didn't though you're all good

If you want everything on your device to rotate your best bet is Gyrator 2 for the Touch Pro. You can get that cab here:

http://gyrator.brins0.net/getfile.php?version=200812101

It's not perfect. You can go into its settings file (forgot the exact name of the file) and add or remove programs to automatically rotate. Give it a shot. Making sure your accelerometer is well calibrated is the best way to ensure a good experience.

EDIT: Let me clarify that the cab's settings file is already set to rotate everything properly (even the TF3D2 interface itself). The settings file is for the rare app you install that you want supported that isn't or for removing an app that you don't want rotating (Opera's rotation was no longer necessary since Opera has that taken care of itself).

Last edited by rune-san; 09-04-2009 at 11:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.