View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 10:56 PM
shaolinsoldier79
Halfway to VIP Status

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

rune-san, Thank you, thank you, thank you, youre the man!!! all is good now. Turns out i was doing everything right . I just had a previous release of dcds cab, and I had a different release of arcsoft.

one more thing what did you mean by this? "I take it you've already redone your taskbar to a way you may not like?" I can customize the taskbar? differently from how it comes in the rom? one thing i did notice now that I'm typing this is, the message sent icon that displays, is not the same as before its just white icon instead of the green check mark...

I love this community. its so nice that people are willing to help newbies like me...
now if someone can tell me how to make screen rotate when i rotate my device i'll be all set...lol