View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 12:10 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Quote:
Originally Posted by xclusiv_1
is it possible that for those of us who try this, post their versions of their custom ROMs for those who don't want to...?
sure but a few conditions since the package will be rather large please rapidshare or some other file host. I was planning on doing the same once I find my finally arrangement.

@rmelle thanks glad u like
~mike