View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 06:49 PM
jagojago
N00b

jagojago is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Noob questions on VNC, logmein

Hey everybody, great site you have here. I'll be around for a while!

I just got my first HTC Touch Pro (Sprint) and love it. I have since unlocked it and installed EnergyROM and things are working great. I have a couple questions though, please forgive me if I am missing something obvious.

I want to be able to connect to my home server through VNC (I already connect to it via my laptop with VNC) but I can't get it to work. I downloaded the VNC mobile exe file and put it on the mem card, and I can go to the file manager and double click which will start it, but after I enter the ip address of the server and the password I always get an error, something about authentication. Is there something else I have to do? Also, is it possible to have this program as an icon in my programs screen? I tried to add it but it is not in the list.

Second question is about logmein, I went to their website from the phone, they detected I was on a mobile phone and told me to download their application which I did, and seemed to install fine. But how do I access this application? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks for any input you can provide.

Last edited by jagojago; 09-04-2009 at 06:52 PM.