View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 06:25 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Sero Plan & TP2 orderers

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
to get that $100 mir, the phone has to be active on her account for 30 days, if you switch it off of her account you WILL NOT receive the $100 mir, hope this helps.
+1 to sumo911.. hes right... it has to activate on the number it was ordered for, and remain activated for 30 like he said for the rebate to come... theyll actually send you something asking for more info about halfway through your wait period, if its not activated on that line anymore.. i had a phone stolen 2 weeks in b4 and activated a TP instead on the number... needles to say, i was denied because i didnt have that active on the number i submitted in the rebate form