View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 06:07 PM
sephiroth_4
N00b

sephiroth_4 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: [ROM]->>AUG 30<<-6.5 23017-clean-16MB PP-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.0 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
only probs ive run across was my text message on home screen not showing i had unread or new messages. I installed titanium notifications and it corrected it then just turned off the plug in. there was a weird issue with the arcsoft that came on rom. for some reason the pics i received were incredibly small. checked ALL the settings and they were correct. installed jds new arcsoft cab with same alltel settings and it corrected that. it is taking a real long time to get a gps lock although the weather in Branson MO is pretty crappy today so that may have some bearing on it. Those set aside (and those things are no big deal) this rom is amazing.
yeah, try arcsoft, 5.0.82.79...there's less anomalies with that version...I don't get why mms is so quirky...I think dev's are paid to make it so by carriers for less bandwidth on networks
......maybe not

Last edited by sephiroth_4; 09-04-2009 at 06:07 PM. Reason: my smilies don't work in webkit :(