View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 06:55 AM
lennysh
Regular 'Geeker

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh

Yeah, many thank's goes out to you all! Great program GGuruUSA !!! Many thank's again to everybody for letting me help test it....

Alltel users, you'll be happy to know that MMS work's out of the box with this kitchen, as well as it deliver's the newest "working" mms software that was ported from the Alltel Titan. So that mean's we now get to use the official Alltel MMS server setting's just like the Titan is using. All of my old setting's still work, but why use those when you can have it done for you automatically with this kitchen anyway with the newer setting's.

Like was posted earlier, please post any suggestions/problems in the appropriate threads.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Verizon's (CDMA) PPC-6875 (Rhodium_W/Touch Pro2) with WM6.5

Chat Rooms:
EliteTeam: Java or IRC Client
HTCGeeks: Java or IRC Client
PPCGeeks: Java or IRC Client

Click here to donate to the CDMA Raphael Project Team
This post has been thanked 3 times.