View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 11:06 AM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Potential Pre twisting fix...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayling68 View Post
This is my second phone and the sprint store just says its normal wear and tear i barely open my phone up and then they couldn't send me any more replacements because i've had too many but i sent all those diamonds back so i tried the piece of tape thought what could it hurt i can take it off anyway and it worked great
I was told by a buddy at sprint, the main issue is that sprint doesn't replace pre's with refurbs (aka there are no refurbs), they pretty much just open up a new box for you. as for the diamond, you can get oodles of refurbs. Something tells me the Sprint Techs aren't as saavy as they should be. Then again, if you take the battery off and try to gander inside the device, you'll see that it is JAM PACKED with stuff! My guess is that it may not be as easy of a fix for the faint of heart.

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!