View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 07:44 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .-.. RSTG Roms - Rhodium v2.0 v23017.R1d.09 FuzeBerry II WM6.5 8/30/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by twarren777 View Post
Man do not know what happened but my touch pro is doing strange things. RSTG your rom is the best I've used and thanks. I have installed your latest the day it came out and all was well until this afternoon. The start window 6.5 is acting weird.
When I scroll its like all the icons are running over each other. Its like they try to scroll but white out the page. I would send a pic but do not know how.
Please help I have reset several times pulled battery out and do not want to hard reset unless I have too. Everything else seems to work fine. All other scrolling works except the start page. Any suggustions.
Haven't seen that. To do a screen shot, StartMenu-Programs-Utilities-SPB ScreenShot. Select one screenshot, select menu-delay-5 seconds, then you got 5 seconds to goto that screen. Then upload the pic that will be in \my documents so I can see what's going on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol22002 View Post
Heads up! there is a new version of Touch InCall Screen Tweak, it's v1.2.0 - Updated 3 Sep 09 with Battery Drain Fix.

Link to the page is HERE

Direct download for cab HERE

and

Direct download for UC cab HERE
I'll check 'em out, thanks!