View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 10:00 PM
diveman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cant get warranty phone from Alltel

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
Are there any other Alltel stores anywhere near you? I'd say by far your best bet is to get them to replace your phone with a new one. If you send it out I'd say you have a 50/50 chance of getting it back in working order. It seems to me that when these techs refurbish a phone they may fix one problem, and create 2.

Maybe Alltel would find one somewhere near you and you could talk a roadie to go get it. On a side note, i swear that i have hear people mention that their keyboard issues were solved by flashing to a cooked rom.
Update: i went back to Alltel store this morning and they took care of me. they remembered me from last week and i guess felt bad for me. thank you chuggy. you were right i kept my cool and just told em how i paid for a touch pro not a diamond and the took care of me. As far as the flashing a cooked rom....I flash at a minimum of 5 to 6 times a week. they all do the same thing. im pretty sure its do to the design flaw here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=62876 .