View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
I'll chime in on this...I've set my timezone by going to clock & alarms. I then go and set my city in the world clock. Now, here's the thing: when I go back into clock & alarms it now says GMT-12 Kwajalein(although I set it to eastern time). My world clock and weather shows fine, however when I change the clock & alarms to my timezone again THIS is where my appointments get all messed up! Hope I'm explaining this well. This is not a carry over from a previous flash(did the flash to stock, HR, flash to energy, HR) I don't know if this helps to know but I've got the time synchronize with mobile network automatically unchecked.
Same issue I mentioned above. Weird and frustrating. I manually changed the times to each match and then deleted the GMT12 location. This left me with my time correct on my custom city and only the custom city is there. I haven't unchecked the sync with network either but it is stayin right on so far....Gonna try adding custom city 2 in tonight and see what kinda mess I make....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
I downloaded "standard " from post 1. RUU wont launch when i click on it. any ideas? I really want to try this rom.
Flash from the SD brother. Less hassle no cords. Can't help as far as cpu flashin, only done it once, never will again! Search it for the complete low down!