View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 07:28 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettcco View Post
hi, I love this rom! I am still using 080609 version...and I have following issue, any fix?

-under the internet tab, adding any quick link will result error! "you tried to access the address file:/localhost/obnc,/program...."
Go to Internet Tab click "Menu" (soft right key) then "Data Settings" turn off "Push Internet" should be good to go. Push Internet doesn't work.

Last edited by zone23; 09-03-2009 at 07:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.