View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 12:03 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Havent' tried the Network Sync fix. I will try that one first. I eat the Sushi, but want to test the other fix first.

My city is a custom add. State is listed on Weather tab, although that is only a text field. You could put "Timbucktu" in the City field and set your zip or city code in the city code field and the weather would download. State is NOT listed on the clock tab. The thing that makes me believe my clock problem is related to network sync is that I can delete all other cities from the worldclock, only displaying my own city, and eventually I will get the city "GMT-12 Kwajal..." added. Don't know why. Just don't want to click on it. After this city is added my clock will eventually download Central timezone and set it as my default (this is from the network sync I believe) then my appts. get screwed up.
Well, I was thinking not to use the "network sync" fix...I never used it and thought maybe it was causing a conflict when the device was connected to a PC or something. It was a stretch.

I'm still curious to see if a stock flash would clear this up. ...in 2.1 the clock has functioned flawlessly from day one. These random cities getting added to World Clock issues are like what we dealt with in the previous build, which required all of the fixes to get working properly.