View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 11:43 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighton86 View Post
well, i mean syncing with AS and my PC. and i've already tried doing MULTIPLE reflashes......and i'm still occasionally late for class because my clock hates me.
How's about a stock flash? ...any interest in the Golden Fix?

I've notice my device will "take on" the time settings from my PC when connected with ActiveSync [so it changes a few minutes or however "off" my PC is], but I don't think I've ever noticed another city popping up in World Clock and throwing off the time like you're describing.

Here's a wild one...what city gets added? Vegas? Is it a random one that's different each time? ...any chance of you accidentally "pocket pressing" a new city? ...or are you all using a screen lock? [that's a stretch...but it could happen, I suppose].

The whole thing sounds like a carry over issue, which would lead me to think the stock flash jam should fix it...if it doesn't, then there must be a setting or app that's causing the conflict. ..I'm scratching my head, literally...not like when people type "lol" when they're not entertained, but merely placating you.